Need a new water heater or repair on your current unit? Count on Black Hills and our service super heroes for the best products and service for water heaters.
Our hot water experts will visit your home to examine your installation and ask a few questions. Then we’ll make recommendations and discuss the best choices for you, taking into account pricing, energy savings, and payback information. No matter what your residential water heater need, we’ll explain all the options and then execute the job with professionalism and courtesy. Plus, everything we do is backed by our 100% money back guarantee.
When it comes to water heater solutions for your home, trust Black Hills to deliver great performance and peace of mind. Call us today at 800.370.4328 or schedule an appointment online. All water heater repairs and installations are backed by our 100% money back guarantee.
We Service All Makes And Types Of Water Heaters
Call us for water heater repairs if you’re not getting enough hot water, spring a leak, or your unit simply stopped working. Service for electric and gas models, tankless and standard tank styles.
Imagine Continuous Hot Water That Never Runs Out
Tankless units heat water on demand instead of all the time, as with older-style tank water heaters. You can also get hot water more quickly than with traditional heaters. With a new tankless water heater, you'll never run out of hot water – the whole family can take showers while you're washing the dishes and doing laundry and the hot water will just keep flowing.
- Tankless technology is more efficient because you're only heating hot water when you need it
- Save money and reduce wear and tear on your hot water system
- Compare to a conventional tank that must operate continuously to maintain up to 50 gallons of water at 120 degrees or hotter
- A greener choice – eliminating over 85% of flue gas wasted by standard water heaters
- Cut carbon dioxide emissions by at least 420 lbs. per unit per year, compared to a tank system
- At up to 98% energy efficient operation, they offer a significantly lower annual operating cost and faster payback compared to traditional heaters
Whether you're building your new dream home – complete with luxurious spa bath and body spray system – or simply remodeling your current home, there's a high-quality tankless water heater ideal for your home and family's needs.
To find out more about the benefits and cost-savings of installing a tankless water heater, call Black Hills at 800.370.4328 or contact us online.
High-Efficiency Tank-Style Water Heaters
New traditional, tank-style models of standard water heaters are better insulated and more energy efficient, operating at up to 96% thermal efficiency. That means they cost less to operate, so payback on your purchase should only take about five years.
- Safer than ever, thanks to improved fume venting
- Feature auto-shut off in case flammable substances spill near the water heater
The latest models are wider and taller than older units, and our super heroes can help you pick a new spot in your basement for instllation, if necessary.
To find out more about the benefits and cost-savings of a new, high-efficiency traditional water heater, call Black Hills at 800.370.4328 or contact us online.