Black Hills offers plumbing services through our team of licensed, certified, experienced super hero plumbers. For jobs little to big, we’re always happy to provide an estimate and talk about your needs. And, of course, when you have a plumbing emergency, we’re here to help.
We know that a small problem can get bigger, so we also specialize in plumbing maintenance to prevent issues from occurring. We invite you to read more about those services below. All repairs and maintenance services are backed by our 100% money back guarantee.
Signs You Could Have A Plumbing Problem
- Leaks, visible or hidden
- If your water usage/bill goes up surprisingly, it could be a sign of an undiscovered leak
- Slow running drains
- Finding water under a sink or on the floor
- Water backing up from drains, sinks, tubs, etc.
- Toilet that clogs often or where water consistently rises to a level where it threatens to overflow
If you’re worried about any plumbing issue, call Black Hills at 800.370.4328 or schedule an appointment online.
We’ll visit you and diagnose and repair problems like those we’ve mentioned above and more, including –
- Leaks in pipes and dripping faucets
- Clogged drains and toilets
- Water heater issues
- Garbage disposal issues
- Many others – see our complete list of plumbing services
Proactive Plumbing Maintenance
Rather than wait for plumbing problems to strike, head them off at the drain with proactive plumbing maintenance and care from Black Hills.
The benefits really add up –
- Regular inspection and maintenance can catch issues before they become small – or big – problems that can be costly and dangerous
- Ensures that all of your home’s plumbing is operating efficiently and safely and is up to code
- Checks for clogs, slow running drains, wear and tear, and other potential difficulties
- Keeps drains clear and saves you money in the long run
- Fixes any minor leaks and drips
- Includes a thorough look inside your home’s plumbing – a video inspection of drain lines, pipes, sewer lines and more
Call us to schedule a home plumbing inspection and maintenance from Black Hills’ plumbing experts. Along with doing all of the checks and tests above, we’ll talk with you and offer valuable suggestions and tips to keep your home’s plumbing in tip-top shape. Call Black Hills at 800.370.4328 or schedule your appointment online.
The Dangers of Dripping Faucets
It seems like “just a drip,” but it could cost you a great deal of money over time –
- A dripping faucet can waste over 400 gallons of water per year
- Not all leaks are from a tap; they can also come from cracks in pipes or a defective valve
- Leaks can lead to mold or mildew problems if not taken care of promptly and professionally
A plumbing inspection and maintenance from Black Hills will find and prevent issues like these!