Maintaining your heating system for good working order is beneficial in multiple ways -
- You help assure heating performance when you need it most
- You avoid costly surprise repair charges
- Your home comfort is increased
- You use less energy and reduce your carbon footprint
- Energy bills are lowered
- Life expectancy of heating system is extended with routine tune-ups
- Home safety is better assured
The ideal way to ensure you never have to go without heat is to schedule regular annual furnace or heating system maintenance with Black Hills Heating & Air Conditioning.
The Importance and Value of Regular Furnace Maintenance and Cleaning
Your furnace runs a lot during cold weather. With so much use, small issues can become major problems. Our expert Maintenance Technicians at Black Hills can visit your home on a regular basis to inspect every component of your furnace. Now you'll catch issues before they turn into problems.
Our Maintenance Technicians are highly skilled with extensive experience working on all kinds of heating systems. On a maintenance tune up and cleaning visit they will -
- Completely inspect your system and all related components
- Clean your system thoroughly
- Remove any built-up residue or sediments
- Perform safety checks (e.g., look for gas leaks and carbon monoxide issues)
- Assure peak performance and test your furnace before leaving your home
Even if your heating system hasn't been cleaned in some time, it’s never too late to get on a schedule and save money and energy while assuring outstanding performance. Call us today at 800.370.4328 or schedule an appointment online.