We are a local growing HVAC company, we are currently looking to add 3-4 Service Technicians (as soon as possible) that can work out of our Puyallup, WA, office. As a growing company we are looking for Technicians that are residing in the King County (Southern) area to help better serve our growing King County client base.
HVAC Service Tech: Performs maintenance, service and repair of heating and air conditioning equipment for residential customers. The position of HVAC technician is an important one with our company. The HVAC technician is our link with the customer who has booked our HVAC services. This is a vital link in terms of revenue, reputation and success. Anyone performing in this capacity must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively communicate with the client as well as the office.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Must be capable of performing a thorough and accurate HVAC inspection and communicating findings to the client
- Must be comfortable asking for payment and collecting money
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
- Must know and adhere to all state HVAC codes
Other Job Requirements
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, and being neat, and well groomed.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
- Must have the ability to communicate with all clients
- Must keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried
- Must be willing to continue training for personal growth as well as participating in the training of new employees