The position of client-care representative is an important one with our company. The client-care representative is our customer’s first experience with our company. It is an important responsibility as this is the point at which we first begin to establish, grow, and maintain our client base. Anyone performing in this capacity must have the verbal skills and professionalism that will allow for effective communication with the customer.
Specific Job Requirements
- Follow call-taking script
- Maintain required call ratio
- Keep call schedule full
- Perform all happy and Club Membership calls
- Perform computer functions with skill, efficiency and accuracy
- Handle unhappy customers and make general manager aware of challenges
- Follow-up letters
- General filing
Other Job Requirements
- Excellent communication skills required for both the customer as well as the team contact.
- Ability to multitask
- 1-2 years Customer Service in a Call Center environment preferred but not required
This is an office position. Daily duties are performed from office located in Olympia Washington.
Additional benefits of joining
- Competitive pay
- Variety of health and related benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation