Done properly, duct cleaning can help keep your home and everyone who lives in it more healthy by reducing allergens and bacteria in the air that you breathe.
Key duct-cleaning advantages include –
- Clearing out old dust, dirt, dander, pet hair, mildew and other pollutants
- Helping your heating and cooling systems operate with greater efficiency
- Delivering fresher, cleaner air to every room
Air Duct Cleaning That's Professional and Thorough
Because we have the right process and excellent equipment, we're able to do duct cleaning right. Our experts will –
- Powerfully vacuum your ducts and use HEPA filters to make sure dust and pollutants are captured and don't wind up back in your home
- Securely seal access points after cleaning to protect the integrity of your duct system and prevent heating or cooling air loss
- Clean the side walls of the ducts (not only the duct bottoms) with compressed air brush cleaning
- Completely disinfect and eliminate mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses and other germs through a final sanitization step
We also stand behind our work with our money back guarantee of satisfaction.
Beware of air duct cleaning companies offering to clean your ducts for $49.99. A low price on air duct cleaning often comes with fine print warnings that tend to drive the price up fast, leaving you paying more than what you bargained for and likely not receiving the quality of cleaning and performance that Black Hills provides.
Air Cleaners Help You Breathe Easier
If anyone in your home suffers from allergies or is sensitive to air quality living, they can benefit tremendously from an air cleaner.
Air cleaners from Black Hills can operate independently or in tandem with your HVAC system. They improve air quality by removing pollutants such as these -
- Dust and dirt
- Mold and spores
We offer a range of units designed for different areas in sizes personalized to fit your space, system, and needs. And remember, for your greater peace of mind, every new air cleaner we install is backed by our 100% money back guarantee.
A Bonus For Your Current System
Air cleaners can replace standard furnace filters because they require less maintenance, so you can change them once a year instead of each month. They can also help to keep your air conditioning and furnace units cleaner, so these investments last longer and operate at optimal efficiency to save money and energy.