Keeping your cooling system in good working order is beneficial in multiple ways -
- You help assure A/C performance when you need it most
- You avoid costly surprise repair charges
- Your home comfort is increased
- You use less energy and reduce your carbon footprint
- Energy bills are lowered
- Life expectancy of your A/C system is extended with routine tune-ups
The ideal way to ensure you never have to go without cool air when it's hot is to schedule regular annual air conditioning system maintenance with Black Hills.
The Importance and Value of Regular A/C Maintenance and Cleaning
Your air conditioner can run a lot during warmer weather. With so much use, small issues can become major problems. Our expert Maintenance Technicians at Black Hills can visit your home on a regular basis to inspect and tune up every component of your cooling system. Now you'll catch issues before they turn into problems.
Our Maintenance Technicians are highly skilled with extensive experience working on all kinds of A/C systems. On a maintenance and cleaning visit they will –
- Completely inspect your system and all related components, indoors and out
- Clean your system thoroughly
- Improve efficiency, airflow and reduce allergens by changing filters
- Fully test your system with thermostat(s)
- Perform safety checks and ensure there are no coolant leaks
- Replenish coolant when possible
- Assure peak performance of your system before leaving your home
Even if your A/C system hasn't been cleaned in some time, it's never too late to get on a schedule and save money and energy while assuring outstanding performance. Call us today at 800.370.4328 or schedule an appointment online.